School Spirit

School+Spirit

Gabriela Gronkowski, Staff Writer

This year it is extremely difficult to show school spirit. So our school had to make do with what they had.
Students submitted photos to the teachers to judge. Monday was Disney day and students dressed up as a Disney character. Tuesday was Spartan spirt day and students dressed up in their best Spartan attire. Wednesday was pink out day to support breast cancer awareness. Students put on pink outfits to support those who have had breast cancer.
Thursday was Jersey day and students got all decked out in sports memorabilia. Friday was Halloween day and students got dressed up in costumes.
The Spirit Stick winners were most spirited was Jessica Czuba who is in 10th grade, best use of theme was Courtney Merillat is in 9th grade, most creative was Madison Chacko is in 10th grade, most original was RJ Bell is in 9th grade, and overall was myself, Gabby Gronkowski​ and I’m in 12th grade.
We also picked our homecoming court online. Five boys and five girls were chosen. The five boys were Dominic Astolfi, Tyler Dalley, Paul Pritchard, Sadiq Ransome-Burke, and Anthony Severns. The five girl were Cameryn Forgash, Sara Good, Kiley Hardin, Madilyn Heckman, and Danaya Jayne. Mr. and Miss Sparta runner up was Danaya Jayne and Dominic Astolfi. Mr and Miss Sparta was Sara Good and Sadiq Ransome-Burke.